Experience our Executive Chef Gino Bartucci’s take on his family’s classic Italian recipes at our private and secluded Chef’s Table. In this electric multi-sensory venue, guests will experience an elevated take on the lively side of the prohibition-era. Whereas most examples of this era take on the rustic, Gino & Marty’s will showcase more of the luxury.
Ticket for 1 person includes a 5-course private dinner that gives a sneak-peak look at our elevated dining room: Gino’s Italian.
*Minimum two tickets per purchase
Treat yourself to an experience where you can help us decide if certain food items should stay on our permanent menu by tasting secret menu items we may or may not show the public.
Become a part of a different & interactive pre-opening restaurant experience.
- Gino’s Italian at Gino & Marty’s – 844 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607
- Upon opening Gino & Marty’s this summer 2022, our guest relations team will reach out & provide all ticket holders with upcoming dates when we plan on hosting our private tasting dinners. Guests will be able to choose the date most flexible to them.
*Seating at each dinner will be limited
*Seatings will be offered & booked on a first come first served basis
- Seating 1 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Seating 2 (by invitation only) | 9:00pm – 2:00am
- 2 hours
- 21+ with valid ID
- Allergies and dietary requirements can and will be accommodated
- The venue is ADA accessible
- Fashionable cocktail attire is a must
*We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason as deemed necessary by Management
Gino & Marty’s is a narrative-driven Chicago Italian restaurant that tells a prohibition-era story with a luxury twist located at 844-842 W. Randolph in the West Loop. A unique multi-concept experiential restaurant that aims to surprise your taste buds with great flavors while giving you a sensory overload with engaging entertainment & grade-A service.
A story told by two partners with inner-city backgrounds (co-Founders Martin Parsley & Gino Bartucci); Gino & Marty’s is their attempt to bring the culture of this lively era back… but today. With the prohibition-era laying much of the foundation for modern leisure & entertainment as we know it, our goal is to show you this story from a modern Chicago perspective.
Join us in our dining room (Gino’s Italian) for a night you won’t forget!